Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Loading Screen = Frustrating

Hello.  I'm still here.  I know I haven't posted anything lately, but it's not for lack of trying.  I have come by a few times to write, but I like to add pictures to go along with what I'm telling you.  See, the problem is, I can't upload my pictures...it just says "loading" for umpteen-gillion forevers, I get tired and frustrated, and say forget it.  I'm not that interesting anyway.

I only live about 4 or 5 miles out of the city limits, but apparently here, that is the friggin sticks, so therefore, no high speed internet.  We're doing the wireless internet thing for now, and pray that someone will install high speed internet out here asap!

So until then, my blog suffers because of this problem and my lack of patience.  I'm sorry, but like I said earlier, I'm not that interesting anyway, so you probably didn't even notice. :)

I've been staying busy baking, being a mom, a wife, and in the Lord's Army.

Peace out for now, and I'll try again another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment