Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I have a new resolve

Hi everyone. I've been around...just staying busy - changing my life. I have a new resolve to be healthy and sexy and fit and confident. I began last week on this journey, and so far, so good. I've been exercising every day and tracking my food intake on SparkPeople.com. I love this website. It is such a motivation and wealth of knowledge.

The hardest part I've had in the past is staying motivated. I've found that motivation comes in many forms. All sorts of people - strangers, friends, family, fellow sparkers. All sorts of words - spoken or written. All sorts of pictures - pictures of what I used to look like, what I look like now, pictures of people that I want to look like and the most motivating are the before and after pictures of people who have had success.

So far I have had success, and I hope - no, I'm determined to show you in a few months my full results.

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment