Friday, February 26, 2010

Food for thought, or action...

(click on the image to enlarge)


I came across this image today filled with all these different quotes...or sayings...or suggestions. Whatever you call them, I thought they were neat.

I find myself kind of running away from myself when I read the one about setting goals for 1, 5, and 10 years. I guess because I still don't know what I want to do "when I grow up." Or maybe I'm just being too hard on myself. I'm still successful and happy without having a "dream job." I have the most amazing husband and two gorgeous kids - all of whom are smart. I'm still in the push yourself to be the best mode...but besides being a mom and wife, I don't know where I want to be. Guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I keep feeling like it's coming up soon though, and that has me anxious. I should take my own advice, huh? Hand it all over to God. He's big enough to handle it, plus He does a million times better at it than I do, fo sho.

No comments:

Post a Comment