Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mischievous Little Peamite

I heard Peamite Bravo in the kitchen playing with her fridge magnets.  The familiar ABC song would randomly play, and I'd hear the sound of magnets being dropped on the tile floor.  Then...it got quiet.  Do you know what that means in little kid terms?  Yup, up to no good.

A couple of minutes later, she comes running out of the kitchen whining, "hands dirty." I couldn't figure out what in the world she had gotten into.  She said, "Mommy's cake."  I hadn't made a cake lately...no cakes to get into!  I go into the kitchen to investigate, and see what she meant.  She poured out a whole bottle of lustre dust.  Cake friends, do you feel my pain?

Shiny mess all over the floor and her.  Oh, and money down the drain...whole bottle...gone...wasted...expensive waste. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment