Saturday, June 11, 2011

Black Olives: An Unexpected Snack

My family and I love going to the local Pizza Inn.  Freshly made pizza really makes the difference.  A favorite of mine there is the Chicken Fajita Pizza which is topped with black olives, but I don't hold that against it.  I just pick them off and continue on.

Several months back, Peamite Bravo was sitting next to me while I picked the olives off.  As soon as I got them off, she was scooping them up.  Once she realized how much she liked them, I couldn't pick them off fast enough!  It was like I was giving her candy!

When we visit Pizza Inn now, we go straight to the salad bar and put a pile of black olives on Peamite Bravo's plate.  Then she exclaims, "Oliiiiives!" (ol - leaves)

I don't know why it took me so long to realize, I should just buy some black olives for her snack.  Whole pitted olives quickly found their way onto her cute little fingers.




No comments:

Post a Comment