Monday, July 4, 2011

Where I Save: Blogs (Part 2)

I'm continuing on today sharing with you different places that I like to save money.  To find out about the latest and best deals, I peruse several money saving blogs.  In Part 1, I told you about Money Saving Mom, Southern Savers, and The Krazy Coupon Lady.


Next, I wanted to tell you about Hip2Save.  She is a fellow Marine wife and couponer, so I love her already. :)  Her blog is filled with the latest deals - in stores and online.  She has various couponing videos to help you learn, and a coupon database for you to search for any available coupons.  Something that I like is she alerts you to any new Swagbucks codes so you don't miss out on any free points.  She has a weekly $50 Amazon e-card giveaway to 2 email subscribers.  The email is a run-down of updated, current deals all in one place for you.  She is currently on the Hip2Help Tour donating products obtained by coupons, or donations from fellow couponers to help those hit by the recent tornadoes.


One more to highlight in this post is Passion for Savings.  Much like the other blogs, she has the latest store and online deals posted and a coupon database available.  She does her ad match-ups as a Top 10 Weekly Deals for several stores.  I like to see laid out what she thinks is the best, top 10, and that she also highlights the other great deals that are also in the ad.  She also alerts you to any Swagbucks codes available, and hosts giveaways!  Maybe one day I'll win something from one of these sites!  My favorite thing about this blog is her Free Online Coupon Classes when you sign up for the free email updates.  She has several videos teaching you from the beginning and even has printable notes to go along with the videos. 

I hope you've found a helpful blog so far out of these.  I'll be back with the final, Blogs Part 3, soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment